1MC 3.03% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

To state the obvious, we've left the 12 day consolidation zone...

1. oke
    3,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4633/4633532-14a2186ebfcd2d21edbe23e89cbf8ea9.jpg
    To state the obvious, we've left the 12 day consolidation zone
    Gap down today indicates we've entered a fast moving market so my preference is for the static S&R lines and fibonacci as opposed to the evolving indicators that lag real time.
    Powel's Jackson Hole speech looks likely to of ended the 2months+ rally in a fragile world economy beset by so many concerns (Europe/China/Inflation/debt) so I've become bearish near term. As structurally bullish as the Lithium sector is stock portfolio liquidations dont discriminate ,,,which makes for great buying opportunity in the weeks ahead.
    This is just my out look and I accept that I could be completely wrong and Im prepared to change my opinion over night.

In the chart the gap as expected is the near term TA focal point.
    Above this I've drawn in the the descending resistance line which might come into play if we get a great announcement.
    Below the gap we have the ascending support line incase things get dire.

The fibonnaci is useful but Ince it goes below the -62% level we can refer to the smaller fibonacci on the right for guidance I think.

So may crosscurrents it impossible know what's next with much conviction.
    Last edited by oke: 29/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $9.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $691 20.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 326586 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 123310 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.