RAS 0.00% 2.0¢ ragusa minerals ltd

Listened to RIO talking about Lithium - they want to mine it and...

1. 6,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Listened to RIO talking about Lithium - they want to mine it and indicate they'd like to partner with upstream businesses - not interested in processing the materials - say they are getting outbid by the likes of Tesla.

So where is the direction of Lithium going?
    Is it a matter of time & smaller reserves will be consolidated?
    Could RAS emulate AGY and at some point move to processor?
    Why is Tesla aggressively securing supply - suggests they think Lithium demand may be greater than supply for longer?
    Can we rely on China as it struggles to manage its own economy?
    How fast might countries migrate away from China & seek alternate sources?
    Is RIO right in sticking to its knitting? I've always been disappointed that Australia hasn't moved far beyond digging stuff without processing it - surely a focus group by major miners to process high value reserves would prove profitable?

I preferred the World when international trade was driven by economics & the hope of a more equitable World, the actions by Russia & China appears to be driving protectionism which I'm saddened by - the bright spot in this scenario playing out will likely stimulate growth in countries that have become complacent during the expansion of World-wide free trade - Lithium is likely to benefit from these economic winds - suspect there's years of growth in Lithium demand - some near term opportunities & who knows when some consolidation will ramp up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $669 33.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65572 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 18270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.