RAS 0.00% 2.0¢ ragusa minerals ltd

It's the very early stages of a speculative stock and I think...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    It's the very early stages of a speculative stock and I think it's priced accordingly. In this period there'll be more announcements than action and it's not the time to buy the runs up, which are emotional and inexpert.

I don't know where the macro winds will blow it over the next year and I don't much care. I've got my reasons to think I'll make 10+ bags and I don't mind waiting the 2-3 years that I think it'll take. I'm putting in a small percentage of the profit I've already made from JZ's other venture, which was not even this cheap when I bought in and it has been a long but not particularly stressful road since then. I traded PLS to the point where I sold out to catch a few pips at 30c and it's now $4.50 and they're paying a maiden dividend of 11c just over 2 years later :s @teiris might be better at trading than I am and I wish him/her every success, but I know what works for me and my low stress, high free time lifestyle.

There's every chance there'll be a CR or two along the way and I took a position recently (very early IMO) in the hope there'll be an offering to existing retail holders, but I won't be surprised if it goes straight to the big boys and there are good reasons to do that if they do. If it goes below 10c I'll be there for more.

Yes, people pump and dump stocks but that's out of the company's control. JZ has always made very reasonable forecasts with AGY and delivered pretty well under the circumstances of the last 3 years. If you want some objective evidence, look at the 3-year charts of any Li hopeful to care to include, and see which ones have been pumped and dumped. Really, do it and you'll see big differences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $669 33.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65572 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 18270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.