EXT 18.2% 1.3¢ excite technology services ltd

CK,Haven't done this for a while so I am rusty but here...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    CK,

Haven't done this for a while so I am rusty but here goes.

Firstly the daily RSI is definitley on the upswing but still nowhere near over-bought territory ie we have some more growth room before tech traders will be seeing it as over-bought.

MACD Daily, the green has come from underneath the red and crossed on the way up with a positive MACD histogram ensuing. Al good.

In a similar fashion the slow stochastic has crossed green over red and has done so sharply but there is still quite a way to go before the over-bought line is reached. This is a more vigorous indicator so it may reach the over-bought line pretty soon, another two good trading days may do it but only very short term traders would react to this indicator in isolation. These sort of traders have all the loyalty of crack-whores so I wouldn't care too much if they come or go.

Volumes are still too low to attract too many traders, it is after all volume which brings them in droves, "something is up!" they think when the volume spikes.

For Weinstein fans the weekly charts show and incling 30 week MA but the lack of weekly volume will keep EXT off their radar for now.

The weekly RSI is rising and this is an excellent sign in my books.

The weekly MACD is yet to trigger a buy as the green is tending upwards toward the red but has not yet crossed.

Amazingly the weekly slow stochastic is sharply up and it won't be long before it hits the over-bought line but like I said before the slow stochastic is as excitable as a teenage boy on a topless beach.

For a while now the Twiggs money flow daily has shown a sharp rise suggesting an influx of money (which strangely does not immediately reflect in a share price) and the weekly Twiggs money flow is starting to show the same signs.

All in all, the EXT chart won't be triggering too many flags just yet but if someone has their attention drawn to it they could easily see it as an early opportunity, all the indicators are positive, I would just like more volume.

Good Luck to one and all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $19.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $96.12K 7.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 4355005 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.