UNI 0.65% $7.75 universal store holdings limited

chart, page-9

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Hi Patrolly,
    They have to respond to all questions 1-4.
    If you have a look at the 2nd page it outlines that if the answer to question (1) was yes they must consider a trading halt or announcement. I guess the answer given for question (1) was in a way yes though the market did already know this.

But in Q2 they made it apparent to the ASX that the terms of this agreement are confidential, and the part I'm guessing you are talking about is, ("when or IF the terms of the potential transaction will be agreed by both parties") I think the IF was put there so that there is no doubt that a trading halt is not needed, if they gave an indication in any way at all that it was a definate we would be in a halt right now and waiting - waiting - waiting.

In (3) they talk up the potential of the agreement and the fee that may come hence some speculation may be in the market. It has been done to the best I think, so that they don't have to answer to any more queries from ASX. If the questions all say the same thing the phone call would have to happen and they risk potential halt.

I am sure that as soon as the third party agreement is signed off UNI will put a halt to trading and prepare to tell the market. I believe that AS is just treading the line with ASX on this as it is not a definate (yet) and the ASX needs to know this also.

My view only - Goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.