HRZ 2.94% 3.5¢ horizon minerals limited

Chart, page-59

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4641
    Yes they are taking the Mickey with performance rights. I don’t know much about your company but from what I have heard in here from a few investors, they have failed like HRZ management in the past 3/4 years and taken their eyes of the gold fundaments. Instead, they have been funding their own lifestyles and not wanting to advance to the next stage. Either they don’t have the expertise or endeavour to do it, or they are deliberately holding back because they are on such a good wicket as it stands. For your company the share price has fallen so much that they have run out of ideas and this is desperation to keep their lifestyle alive. To be honest, I am not keen on the merger taking place because it changes the registry for HRZ and it adds further complications when we have enough ounces and advanced projects to get a good run along happening now. We really don’t want to over-complicate things right now imo. Our only issue is our management and right now shareholders have them right where we want them! Scared and cornered and forced to get to production as soon as possible to save their own skin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $39.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $116.6K 3.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500886 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 39560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.