HRZ 4.35% 4.4¢ horizon minerals limited

Chart, page-31

1. 11,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4546
    Imagine those missed profits at $3000aud gold prices (potentially higher if this break out goes as I expect). Even with a higher AISC (once paying mill costs, the cut to FMR etc.), we would easily be making a $200aud profit per ounce of gold. It would end up being a lot more Imo. So it does beggar belief that nothing is signed yet. Not sure what they are waiting for, these are lost profits and holding back our regional exploration and holding back the development of our other granted and ready to develop gold and silver mines. It is unacceptable and I hope people speak up at the AGM!

I am disappointed with the lack of progress, but this is honestly the bargain of the century Imo! The current market cap doesn't even represent one of our proven gold resources and we have multiples of them... plus silver & zinc... plus RVT vanadium exposure. It is nuts! Huge money to be made from these levels, eventually the positive market conditions and pressure from the investment community will force management to pull their finger out!

I am looking forward to this week because with higher volume and the sell side looking dry, there will be some big movements up Imo. Investors should be piling in on monday to get these juicy bargains. However stranger things have happened with this stock so there is still a part of me that stays apprehensive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $15.33K 326.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93337 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 38500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ 147543
Last updated 14.12pm 04/06/2024 ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.