RCH richfield group limited

chart, page-15

1. 103 Posts.
    Traders should have been out when they saw the double top at 54 fail and if that wasnt reason to sell then the crossing of the 5/20 at 46/48 on the 4th of june,then they should have been back in the market when the double bottom at 32 was astablished with a stop loss at 31, then selling at 45/42 when the share failed to react more than 50% of the leg down from 54 to 32 and if that wasnt enough the 5/20 crossed to go down on the 7th july at 41/39 the candle on my chart is now 50% outside the bottom bollinger band so that should imo pull it back up but will not be buying until next bottom has been confirmed,traders dont need to be smart just follow their chart and forget all the talk of 8cents 10cents and whatever because once you cloud your mind you end up like the rest hoping and if you realy on hope all you do is lose your dough, trading is easy if you do the courses and spend the time,at least I sleep at night, and I say again dont tell me you cant trade this share because the last 8months have been great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.