CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

chart....., page-10

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Jaded,
    Note the line you are talking about on my chart is a Gann Speed & Resistance line I put in on the 07/08/08 it is the Purple dash line I did that to find the bottom 26c it worked very well,it hasn't been changed since.
    If you go back through my posts you will see that,after you do you can apologize for suggesting I manipulated the chart.
    If you also have a look at my posts you will see that I call it as I see it,even though you may see it differently.
    If you look at the chart below you will see I have added your line in a Black Dash Line and extened the Pennant Lines plus put in another set of Speed & Resistances lines in Blue Dash this is the trading range I'd expect it to follow and atm its pretty tighly boxed up in there eh expect it to pop very soon imo.
    Yes thech speaking the stock is still in down trend untill it breaks your dash line or the old pennant line, so where do you get in?
    After it breaks your line at 45c or the Pennant line at 54/55 ish or do you see a new uptrend on volume and ride it from the start giving youself 20 cent premium?
    Well that comes down to how big your Nut's are imo..
    Imo It will break the downtrend when it trades above the 30 day MA in Yellow around 47c and if look you can see the 7/14 day MA's have crossed along with the SEB and Macd.
    Up to you sunshine...
    Pete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.