MGU 9.09% 1.0¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Chart, page-76

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Just in mate,
    Neil is on vacation between trips to the US.

• Are we looking at a new investor presentation soon? I would like to see some timelines on current studies, clear road map to production. Yes when the study is complete
    • EAS advisers overall objective and how is the progress moving along if any? Shaping our financing strategy and accessing capital markets. Good progress so far
    • Are offtake discussions advancing? Yes
    • What sort of funding are we looking at in the near and long term? To be determined after the results of the study
    • I see you let go of some shares yesterday which is huge – I respect that and thank you. That was the Board, not me
    • Can we look at initiating coverage from a broker like Canaccord for example – share price valuation? Not in our plans at the moment
    • Are we still looking at listing on the NASDAQ or NYSE in the future? It is a potential

Again, I want to say what an outstanding job you have done since joining the Magnum team Neil, I just feel the rest of the board needs to lift and help tidy up some loose ends, you seem to be carrying most the weight. Thanks. The Board is supporting me,especially Athan Lekkas who accompanies me on the investor road trips and minesite visits in the US

Can't ask for much more than this. Seems things are going to get busy next week.

Cheers,

G1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.093M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $13.11K 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1264733 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 442999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.