EOS 1.96% $1.50 electro optic systems holdings limited

chart, page-20

1. 18,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3975
    The Big Dipper ?

Thank you for your notes on parachutes kind sir.
    That silken safety bubble is always there and yet pulling the cord is still an achievement which gives me a ridiculous sense of satisfaction Saragian, when/if I am safely out and the stock falls further .
    I love your insights into ‘this carnival game’ with all its maze-like permutations - the hot spots, secret passages, false leads and so much more against the core of the real enterprise that backs each stock (and there’s a whole other layer of maze!) and I know it must be something you can play in your sleep by now and yet even for the most experienced investors I think there is always a thrill around the next bend.
    And I know I have said it before but thank you so much, once again, for your friendship in this world and for the way you add so uniquely to all the allure, excitement, education and entertainment I find here … and also to the world beyond.
    So THANK YOU once again from me and all those others here who appreciate you less noisily.

And no I didn’t deploy (so far) because I have been otherwise focused (lamentable lack of focus and speed there sabine after you bought your ticket!) ..but I would have, and I know I can still (although the cash investment was so small I am actually quashing the ‘buy goblins’ right now as well .)

Anthat you were proved right re the pump and dump, and because you are so bright to me is what has elicited this post.

With love

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.