EOS 1.29% $1.58 electro optic systems holdings limited

So I've noticed some interesting price action the last couple of...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    So I've noticed some interesting price action the last couple of days.

We had two large dumps of around 400K $ each that drove the price down on Wednesday and Thursday. I do know EOS is shortable, but I don't know where I can find live short data and the 'shortman' website is delayed by a few days. If anyone can help by providing another link, that would be wonderful.

The other odd thing I've noticed is someone supporting the price or accumulating with buys around the $250 mark every 30 seconds or thereabouts.

Secondly, like pugman above, I picked out a bit of a gap from about 1.145 to about 1.65. My methodology here is based off David Ryan / Minervini, AKA momentum position trading school. Basically there is large volume gap in this area lasting over a year. The idea is that many of those who are stuck with a higher price are likely to have cut their losses and run at this point and those who have not are probably chasing a break-even above the 1.65 price point. In theory price should push up through there a bit easier.

As reality shows, theory is only a rough guide. That savage reversal over the last couple of days has cost me $.

Like other holders, I have accumulated a position around the breakouts at 0.820 through to 1.120. The latter price is now starting to act as a support zone.

Other technical I look at, volume, has definately been elevated on this one. A good sign. My advice would be, don't sell your positions if it goes above 1.2. There looks to be institutional accumulation going on and they want your stock cheap. Don't give it to them.

My 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
0.020(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $303.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.58 $1.52 $823.5K 530.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 326 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 1004 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.