EOS 6.16% $1.81 electro optic systems holdings limited

chart, page-58

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Yes, Two months ago the CEO stated during the Sharewise webinar in April (at 51:15 minutes) that EOS have basically secured the IFV 400 contract with Hanwha and expect to sign within the "next two to three months". Yet, in this presentation that you've posted , Clive has said that they expect to sign with Hanwha "hopefully...sometime later this year" and went on to say that "it could be a $100m contract and it's not done until its done...but hopefully that's something that comes up during the second half of the year..."

I tell you what else was amazing during Clive's presentation, was that he admitted that the Rheinmetall product was better than EOS' product, but EOS are cheaper. Astonishing.

Sounds a lot like the Ukraine conditional contracts announced 14 months ago. I hear crickets...

$100m is a far cry from the initial estimate of $1.2b that was touted in the risk assessed pipeline. Granted the Australian Government scaled back the project by two thirds. Take a profit margin of 20% (being generous), enough to cover salaries and admin costs for one quarter ($19m).

How EOS expect to be competitive in what's been a hot market over the past 5 years has me stumped. This presentation shows the 'swagger' that the CFO/COO displays that seems synonymous with EOS. At least he's got a sense of humour, but there's nothing funny about the capital destruction over the last 5 years.

By the way @Eoseos - have you given up on posting on the "Hot off the Press" thread?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
0.105(6.16%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.85 $1.70 $1.650M 916.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 27493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.