LU7 7.14% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

Chart, page-98

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    Been meaning to say thanks @oke for your ongoing chart updates here.  I've been lurking in the background & playing close attention to LU7 since it listed & I like the potential very much.  Surely you dont see this many industry experts come together on a project without them agreeing to a very significant opportunity.

That being said, forgetting the lithium dream team for a moment, its the chart that has been playing out beautifully.  Lower & increasing trendline constantly tested on its way to what has been till yesterday resistance at 0.054.  Which it burst through right as they met on volume.  It pushed higher & then backtested the breakout before continuing.  

I'm surprised more traders arent all over this thing as to me & the novice I am, it looked inevitable some time back.  Its my expectation it wont be long before this pushes higher again particularly with other recently listed IPO JBY getting as much attention as it has & the m/cap it is now in comparison.

Anyways.  Hope we see a continuation today & ongoing in both buyers & SP as more become aware of the opportunity here both TA & FA.  All the best holders & traders

chartdownload - 2023-09-15T090216.458.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.55K 171.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1914570 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.