SPR 3.97% $1.21 spartan resources limited

Thank you writer, and yes indeed :) And I am indeed - very...

1. 18,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3835
    Thank you writer, and yes indeed
    And I am indeed - very beholden to those who illustrate this story with facts, theories, and that all important price ‘lifeline’ : )

To veer away from charts - just for a moment - I saw Australian Mining posted a similar story to that shared here from theWest Australian today by @Peppie [on the RMS thread here]

… A lot of media types remembering that rather fateful statement of 27/06/2024 that accompanied the first RMS buy
    https://www.rameliusresources.com.au/wp-content/uploads/bsk-pdf-manager/2024/06/2739783.pdf
    “Following the purchase of Spartan shares, Ramelius has $446M in cash and gold, and its operations are forecast to continue generating significant free cash flow over the medium term.

Subject to the actions of Spartan or any third party, Ramelius has no current intention to acquire control or make a takeover offer for Spartan…”

I know there’s many here who disagree that Mr Zeptner was expressing a true opinion back there, but I will continue to think he was stating a fact that will indeed hold (unless/until Spartan or mystery third parties do something to change the game).

As far as that beautiful ascension on the chart goes at what point is it healthy to bivouac for a while for some price R&R?

And yes I agree @writer - such a lovely chart and such a lovely story that is such a wonderful exception to the ‘rule’ that one cannot make silken purses out of the ears of a pig!

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 08/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.