SPR 0.00% $1.29 spartan resources limited

Chart, page-400

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    One of the challenges they have is highlighting just how profitable production is going to be.

I am assuming they can’t be talking about AISC and AIC without a formal process that triggers the restart decision?

Today SL was pointing out that so much is already in place in plant infrastructure and that timelines shouldn’t be restrictive at all in getting restarted. But one drawback to the ‘discovery’ strategy that he was championing today is that it holds back the moment when you can crystallise for the market just how profitable these high-grade ounces are going to be.

What they need is a friendly broker who does that for them with a piece of research that highlights how they are going to be a different breed of profitable. Preferably a top tier one.

The quid pro quo is that the brokers (who had minimal interest in SPR 18 months ago when a few of us here were already risking our own capital) will want to be in on the pre-start raise. But that’s probably worth the trade. I want the market to understand better that the ounces that SPR will soon be adding are summit quartile in margin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.