SPR 0.00% $1.29 spartan resources limited

interesting scenarios you propose calmbeforestorm , can not...

1. 34,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    interesting scenarios you propose calmbeforestorm , can not fault them as also I am not a mine engineer .

I would go out on a limp limb and think they will put in a spiral decline going down initially 100 meters from where the proposed drill drive black line you showed ends in your diagram before full out mining NN or Pepper .
    Then they will work back up from that 100 meter deeper spiral and have every 20 meters in vertical height from the spiral drives /levels going out that they can use to mine the ore body from , How exactly they do that I have no idea .
    However having a number of drives means they can retreat stope panels between the drives out in succession to get the high tonnage needed to fill the mill .
    Probably could put out a spiral decline (in name only) also above where the decline ends (up to a crown pillar) to increase tonnage mucked out .

"However I may be wrong as it is difficult to understand what is really going on with a two-dimensional image" So true for all of us without mining software or the time to map out intercepts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.27 $6.108M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17537 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 39997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.