WC8 1.85% 26.5¢ wildcat resources limited

Potential of a cap raise in near future.. could be what is...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Potential of a cap raise in near future.. could be what is holding the price/volume down. Why buy on market for 0.90¢ ish.. if a CR is coming at 0.85¢ ish? I've been expecting a slight drop/sideways movement for sometime, hasn't happened to date as assays have sent the cow over the moon.. however it is almost inevitable. Personally I sold a small % yesterday @ 0.90¢ as I also interpreted the price action as soft, my present circumstances require me to have some cash at hand for next few months. After today's trading I'm more then happy with yest sell price & now happy to watch this play out over the next 6 to 12 months +
    I just hope we don't get the rug pulled out too early.. management need the chance to fullfill their plans of defining a regionally significant resource. Games will definitely be played.. as we saw with Minres voting against the very motions that saw the rise of WC8 to it's present MC.
    Hold tight if you can.. Minres are obviously not in this to make you and I rich! GLTAH 'double shakka'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $319.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $217.3K 830.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 182479 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 3582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.