WC8 2.94% 33.0¢ wildcat resources limited

Today I bought a fair few WC8 at average 62c..Just ovover 2...

1. 4,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3742
    Today I bought a fair few WC8 at average 62c.
    Just ovover 2 months back as I had mentioned in my post, I had exited at average 90. Since then I have been writing every week, but had not yet bought. Today I finally decided to get in. Have only bought one fourth of what I had previously, but that was a very large holding. I will see how we go. Li sector sentiment is not good, so if I see further weakness, I may exit, around 60 or so.
    So I have been writing that we need a catalyst. We didn't get a catalyst but I still bought. Why? I am taking a punt that Li sector may bottom here, within another 10%. So I know I can't pick the bottom, so started buying. My 60% portfolio was Uranium stocks. It's going very strong and in a state of euphoria. I had very good gains and exited around 80% of them today. Could be a very wrong decision, but let's see.
    Of course, we all know the potential of WC8, so any change in sentiment, we could see the stock returning to its earlier form. As I have consistently written for last several weeks, key is to get over 80. But first two baby steps, above 65 and then 75..
    So. next week is crucial. We need to hold 60 even on weak sentiment. Will that happen? Let's hope so. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $398.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $1.093M 3.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54567 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 25887 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.