WC8 2.22% 22.0¢ wildcat resources limited

Chart, page-299

1. 5,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2267
    I agree with your view - still very over valued for what is a low grade deposit. Low grade lithium = high cost which will not survive except when lithium prices are very high. Close to ports and a ML only count for so much. One has to have rose coloured glasses to rate WC8 as a buy or even a hold at current prices.

I expect all the WC 8 chums to criticise me about my views but I deal on facts.hidden in announcements.

Go and look at the detailed assays not just the highlights and you will see it’s a low grade deposit in the making in a tiny tenement. So many investors get conned by the highlights in company announcements without looking at the detail

Look what happened to CHN’s SP down almost 90% from its peak as it is a low grade deposit. So many investors brought the CHN hype and marketing BS from the CEO. Yes it’s a big deposit but it’s not economic at realistic metal prices and a realistic cost of capital. The message from CHN (and RTR and many other deposits) is that even if it is a big deposit if its low grade it’s not necessarily economic.

WC8 SP has a lot further to fall. One must remember only about 1% of discoveries end up as a mine.

Now I wait for the barrage of criticism from heaps of posters which I expect will have few facts to justify their views (its normal).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $267.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.8¢ 22.0¢ $367.1K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 167903 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 41921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.