TG6 2.70% 18.0¢ tg metals limited

IMO Thats what it felt like to me. I watched the action today -...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    IMO Thats what it felt like to me. I watched the action today - all day.

Yesterday we had massive uplift after lunchtime, Today started as strong, Then there was a period it went very very quiet today.
    I watched a few orders trigger the sell down, and it really wasn't a great deal of volume that triggered that. As there were always buyers stepping in to take them as it declined, I also feel like it was a stop hunt, Weak hands and an attempt to try and turn over the shares that were purchased by retail & T2 yesterday in that extreme uplift that we all witnessed. Psychologically, It has also installed a bit of fear into those that are holding, Bit shaken up.

The speed that the team is running at in our drilling programs is a speed not commonly seen, Leaving very little time for accumulation to happen.
    They have seen how quickly they can turn around assays! They are aware that TG6 is not here to F**** Spiders. Todays games were insane to watch,
    At times a tad distressing, But that is the game now, We are on the map.
    We have something that clearly someone/some entity is wanting and they are running out of time to gain that position with so little shares on offer, we essentially have left them no choice but to do this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $12.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $114.1K 630.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21614 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 69994 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.