LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

No I am neither an expert for diamond pipes nor for...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    No I am neither an expert for diamond pipes nor for geomorphology. Nevertheless I follow the discussions here since 2015 and some of the poster here provide very knowledgeable information. Due to my knowledge the ratio of prospective pipes is 1:100 not 1:200. Taking into consideration that there are 200 or more kimberlites identified on Lulo concession around Cacuilo river and Lulo river the chance is also not so bad from a statistical perspective. Actually they already identified 7 diamandiferous kimberlites where 1 might be on the border to being economic. But the main reason is that there are extremly rich alluvial findings which is a strong indicator for at least one rich kimberlite pipe. It is of course a gamble, Lucapa unfortunately wasted a lot of the possible shareholders value by huge dilution and they drove companie's expansion to fast and in a non-substainable way. But yes I still see a good chance that they find an extremly rich kimperlite pipe, although there is never a guarantee. Don't know whether they find it in one year, 5 years, ten years or fifteen years but I am still optimistic. My biggest objections are high dilution, low share in Lulo mine and general corruption in Angola. But I am still - and always was - optimistic that Lucapa is having a good chance to find an extremly rich kimberlite. It is just the question what this will mean for the share price in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.