WA8 1.67% 5.9¢ warriedar resources limited

Lol yeh nah I'll stick to my analyst job thanks.I know AB isn't...

1. 4,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3030
    Lol yeh nah I'll stick to my analyst job thanks.
    I know AB isn't a fan of the corporate world either
    although she is undoubtedly a very talented and humble geophysicist.

I actually remember asking quite a few of ABs peers what they thought of Amanda back before I started investing heavily into WA8, the responses I received were overwhelmingly positive.
    When I'm putting big money into a company I take the DD process very seriously.
    Maybe regularly reaching out annoys the odd MD, but I find that most MDs worth their salt are more than happy to talk in depth with investors about their companies' prospects.
    Those that are most passionate about their work typically turn out to be the most successful.
    Simon Lawson is a prime example of this.

Needless to say, I'm very happy with what I'm seeing and hearing from Amanda and the team thus far, as WA8 is now my second largest holding behind SPR.

There are never any guarantees of success in exploration however at least we know AB will be putting everything she's got into turning WA8 into Murchison's next success story.

WA8 continues to invest heavily into the drill bit proving that this is definitely no lifestyle exploration gig.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6405/6405970-18e6943314cf4e24fe4fd65ebe4c59ec.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $45.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $4.262M 70.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174999 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 7870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.