BHP 0.07% $42.78 bhp group limited

chart

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Evening all, did you see that amazing young cricket talent on show tonight, good on him just love it when you see raw energy and sheer skill on display, Well Done Mr Warne r

Turn date approaching for general market being this thursday 16th and BHP has a few majors as well namely 19th and 21st. Will probably hold back from trading too much till mid week
    Being such a big part of our index i will focus on thursday
    first.

US markets and in particular S&P has major turn date tuesday and also options ex over there so that all leads to an exciting week here.

A few charts, the buy sell chart has a new edition and you probably saw the exits thru the week, 1 a bit early and 2 on the spot.
    Photobucket

the second chart is using a weekly MACD and daily stochastic to show overbought and still progressing the long weekly. I have had a 3414 target for awhile now and you can see x marks the spot, and thats where my hesistancy remains as to why this run may not be over, although 33 was close enough for profits too.

Photobucket

The third chart shows where i would be keen for another long and maybe the tilt at 3414. Am i see things or has this chart built up a solid base ?? Turn dates shown too

Photobucket

And finally the colourful chart i shared prior to the low going in, but its played out so far and even back then i was thinking we might pull back here. May its too bullish LOL , not sure

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.78
Change
0.030(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $216.9B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.92 $43.08 $42.62 $778.2M 18.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $42.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.81 119112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.