FBR 0.00% 5.2¢ fbr ltd

I had held off adding for last few days. Had orders lower in the...

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    I had held off adding for last few days. Had orders lower in the order just in case. 3 days of SP hanging around almost same level. Nasdaq futures were already moving higher during the day. Many positive hints from market. Directors buying, Brickworks notes, great videos of progress, big names, middle ease in the mix, W3Hunter's technical indicators etc. All temptations. Could not resist today and amended up some lower price orders of mine and paid more to get some. All going well we should be moving higher here on. Still some orders sitting under 5c. Prepared to add more if it does tank lower. Rarely we come across so many positives on a spec stock. I dont mean to ridicule, just the price is such, it does fall in that category. My kind of stock anyway.

Only one thing that is not the best part of the stock is the amount of shares on issue. 4.5 bil. Consider oppies and all the bits, one can almost say 5 bil.
    With all that anything is possible. Odds or so good, I would not want to sit out. Worst case, if you can stay put around 6 months, probabilities are you wont loose. All in for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $249.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $393.5K 7.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1213699 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 549936 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.