AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

Just a continuation of the slowed stochastics as conservative...

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Just a continuation of the slowed stochastics as conservative trading triggers.
    Much conversation of other TA techniques on recent threads looking for breakout patterns, These have not been reliable in this market we have seen several false breaks in the past two months. As for low targets... why do people want them ?, I hope its not because they currently hold and want a worse case to consider before selling or gritting the teeth for a while...heres the current stochastic reading. of further interest are the two recent failed reversal candles on the 18th and yesterday ..Its just not a good TA market to pick the eyes of a trade imo.....longer term slower oscillators and trend changes are the only safe method imo... If this has such massive potential..why not play safe and miss a few points
    goodluck...

PS Pete..you already had some interesting replies before I read your MAK thread...TA theory really being tested and biting us in the bum to often...Its more about stops and $ managemnet atm....john

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.