BHP 2.11% $41.76 bhp group limited

Good evening allI trust everyone is enjoying the Anzac weekend....

1. MDP
    218 Posts.
    Good evening all
    I trust everyone is enjoying the Anzac weekend. (Lest we Forget the real reason)

I am thankful for the feedback and comments regarding my chart post. The majority of my TA knowledge has been derived from disseminating information from the various experienced posters on HC and then simply trying it for myself.
    I have to admit that my suggestive run down of the SP to May 2 (4th next trading day) is looking a bit shaky. I am guilty of the cardinal sin of looking for information to justify my position once I am in it rather than objectively examining both sides. That said LOL I still see indicators pointing south despite the SP movement to the contrary.
    Mav’s
    The past month trading up to the intraday low of 20th April generally found support on the 200ema but over the following four days traded below. Friday’s intraday high pushed up to the 200ema but appears to have found resistance now at this point. A couple of my early indicator ema’s have crossed and are moving down (8 &13)
    Stoch
    The daily is still falling and not showing any sign of turning despite the SP movements (divergence). The weekly is in the overbought range and beginning to cross back down through the 80% indicator line.
    MACD
    The MACD is below the zero line and trending down on the daily and on the weekly the signal lines have crossed down with the histogram expanding into the negative.

A test of the 50% Fib retracement would look more likely for the end of this coming trading week and this would also correspond with the test of the lower line of the weekly trend channel. If however the USofA happen to come out with any really bad new around the stability and liquidity of the finance sector then all bets are off.
    Disclaimer - I could be completely wrong as I haven’t been right yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.76
Change
-0.900(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $211.7B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.02 $42.09 $41.75 $565.3M 13.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 109821 $41.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.80 17792 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.