AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Great video. I have a few dead horses I was flogging that I...

1. 177 Posts.
    Great video. I have a few dead horses I was flogging that I could have locked in profits from when I first began trading. I have learnt from my mistakes and are now making money.

Apex is a bit different. We are expecting a major event within the next few weeks. Cost of production??? That will either turn this stock into a bargain or a dead horse. If they aren't currently profitable Apex could improve % recovery to turn this into a money maker. Recovery was higher when Wiluna was operated by agincourt so there is no reason recovery could not be improved.

Another common chart scenario is that of a start up miner. The share price booms prior to start up with the promise of profits and dividends. People scramble to lock in as many shares as possible before the co is actually making money. Then the reality of start up costs and delays (which are all too common) creates a lot of doubt. This knocks the share price down until the project can be proven to fulfill those initial promises. If the model that promised profits is accurate, this is a great buying opportunity for any start up miner.

Time will tell. Set your stop losses and be ready to accumulate if Wiluna is profitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.