CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

chart

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Guys this 6c support looks pretty strong, will take some selling to crack through, and it just doesnt look like its going to happen. I think the 2million order the other day is an indication that this support line should hold. I mean, its a big punt to take on a speccie. Any buying around 6-6.3c is a good buy IMO. Also the stock looks like its oversold on the daily which has now crossed, good sign that this is a bottom. 20 / 50 moving averages have also crossed, if we can hold this bottom it will be a higer low, ready for the next push. I think the recent spike was neccessary to crack the 6c resistance, it needed to happen on high volume and that has been accomplished and will take alot more than 4million volume days to crack support. having said all this I decided to buy some options today as to bring my average right down. i think with a 4 year life you cant go wrong. Not saying this will rocket, just saying 6c could be the bottom. If 6c fails i will buy ALOT more at 5c because remember guys, whether we produce next month or not CCC is a $50m company with great coal assets with 600mt resource and potential for 1000mt. If you look at the peers in the investor presentation, you can see how much value this company has to offer, there is only so low it can go IMO and sentiment can turn very quickly.

GOODLUCK! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.