PEN 1.15% 8.8¢ peninsula energy limited

chart, page-5

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Saylor not saying PEN is a sell and was a hard decision for me as could go either way Pen that is. I was fairly comfortable with it rising but take a look at Gold, it has gone gang busters. I would say 1008 will now become support for gold, currently 1017 thats a good bust of the 1,000 (old resistance).

What I was trying to say is at the moment Gold has gone hot, thus less buying in Uranium. Last week with the ann that China and PDN i think it was were looking to increase uranium and stakes in other players Uranium was hot (and will be again). Last week could not loose in Uranium this week seems that way in Gold

.043 is where Pen broke out from take a look at your chart, thus where I got the .04 possibilty from as usually over treads the mark on a fall back. However I am not saying this is going to happen rather it is the other side of the coin if does not run from here.

If you are an investor nothing to worry about if a trader then something to consider. The other bullish mineral at the moment is silver & oil

In saying all that long term I believe uranium is going to deliver. I am strictly short term day trade to swing trades

CCU
    RED
    BUY
    DYL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $280.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $661.1K 7.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 206112 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 787492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.