GW1 11.1% 5.6¢ greenwing resources ltd

Chart_TA, page-1006

1. 7,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3409
    Yes, I know you have "posted several on same theme". It's hard for us "old-school" investor types to accept that there is such sophisticated "new order types" out there. To my surprise the ASX has actually published an 11-page document of the various types. They are: Centre Point Order; Centre Point Crossing; Undisclosed Order; Iceberg Order. The latter is one that Stevo made reference to a few months ago. Lets hope there are some Icebergs melting around the level we are at now. There ain't much to keep us afloat for much longer. The visible market depth looks absolutely diabolical.

As for your observations, I guess there is always going to be psychological mind games at play exacerbating a distribution phase such as the one we have been and are experiencing now. Technology allows so many to take advantage of opportunities that avail in the market. Given that it works both ways, perhaps it just ensures increased volatility and that's all.

Your definition of CFDs is not as I understand it, but definitely would give the operator the leverage to achieve a set goal in a tight price range. The market close and auction activity is definitely suggestive of manipulation. Given where we are now with the SP, manipulation techniques are definitely going to have nervous nellies bolting for the doors. You are right, sooner or later, it will reverse.

Keeping an eye on the game is a good idea, Scanno. Appreciate you sharing your observations. Not that it will necessarily help any of us, unless 999-1 starts accumulating large number of shares soon. It's a bit like charting... the moment you think it has offered a clue and could replicate a past scenario, the goal posts move! It's only made fact by virtue of hindsight and historical data. The merging of a few small bits of crystal ball could offer some solace, though, I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.