GW1 11.4% 3.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

~~~"Old-school investors"???Sweet mother of god,,,,,? Haahaa,...

1. 7,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3345
    ~~~"Old-school investors"???Sweet mother of god,,,,,? Haahaa, Scanno... that made me laugh! I was actually referring to my "lazy" or "antiquated" ways of investing, which they are despite being a few decades younger than you.

Whilst being aware of algorithmic trading and short-selling, I've not really researched it all that much. Needless to say, it is just something that I know goes on in the background. I have accepted it as part and parcel of the stockmarket without really knowing whether the upside to it is increased liquidity and creation of equilibrium within the market or whether it artificially drives the market down (or up). However, the following link to an article published a few years is rather enlightening for the uninitiated: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-11/kohler-high-frequency-trade-parasites-at-heart-of-asx/3943052

Hope your Westgold fiasco/Comsec action pans out in your favour! Sounds like a David and Goliath scenario. We would all be in your corner, for sure. Not something you deserve to have to deal with at your sprightly age. So much greed and inequitable practices in the world!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.3¢ $19.65K 517.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.