GW1 0.00% 4.3¢ greenwing resources ltd

Hi Morkkk - welcome to the forum. The software is a charting...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Morkkk - welcome to the forum.

The software is a charting tool provided by the trading platform I use through Suncorp, it's got most of the features you'd need for basic charting inbuilt - it's just up to you to select which ones you want and interpret them. It should be available on an iPad, I cant see why not, but I predominately monitor charts on a desktop or laptop.

I typically look at the basics for charting: volume movement, MACD, Bollinger bands and volatility - though honestly charts can be fairly limited with speculative stocks.

I cant speak for most people, but personally I think the future value of the company is higher than the current share price indicates. This assumption is based on me looking into what they have achieved in the past, their cashflow, their management teams experience, their current assets and also what the medium to longer term catalysts for price change are.

Personally I'm holding till at least mid 2018 (barring new information arising) as by this point they should have finished most of the mine refurbishments and will be moving into/already producing material with an established customer base - from there its simply a matter of ramping up their production until they become cash-flow positive. That's one of the biggest de-risking factors at this end of the market in my experience, especially with resource companies, and was one of the biggest draw-cards for me with BSM: their timeline to getting to a stage where they no longer have to perform captial raises is much shorter than many others that have the same market cap.

But this is obviously just my opinion, so certainly do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.794M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $4.074K 92.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54734 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 31692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.