GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

While 7% Li grab samples certainly sound interesting some...

1. 108 Posts.
    While 7% Li grab samples certainly sound interesting some caution is needed. Pure spodumene contains 8.1% Li so those samples are not far off being of the actual mineral itself. Also I take it the grab samples assayed up to 7% and they were not consistently of that tenor with only the very elevated eye-catching grades being reported. That is a common reporting trap for the unwary in the minerals exploration game.

The other important missing factor is the dimensions and persistence of the hosting pegmatite rock. Pegmatite veins may be quite narrow and not economically mineable even though they run high lithium grades. It would be informative to know more detail on the historic mining that was apparently carried out. It was presumably small scale high-grading of veins and not bulk mining taking in a quantity of waste rock with it?

Not being a downer here, just maintaining some perspective. Like everyone else I hope drilling firms up a substantial highish grade deposit (assuming the deal is concluded).
    Last edited by Contienda: 18/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.