GW1 0.00% 3.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Chart_TA, page-484

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I am not sure I agree about the double digits but would be more than happy if you are right.

With BSM they are not moving as quickly as I (nor probably they) would like. Once the first sales start coming in and we get the cashflow this should see the price increase as the risk decreases.

Critical mass will be achieved if we see a share price of around 3.5c. The options will become viable and cash from them will start to flow in. Sure, that will dilute the register but it is already awash with shares and is screaming for a consolidation. I cannot see this being done until after the options have expired though.

With the plant just about ready to roll and the demand for graphite on the increase, I have lots of confidence in this but it is also in my extremely speculative portion of my portfolio. With sales and the decrease in risk I'm hoping this will change with a solidification in the share price and solid cashflow predictions.

Icing on what is already a very nice cake would be positive news from Millies. I'm not really putting any value on that yet but would love it to be something that is commercially viable or better still, commercially lucrative.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129164 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 23 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.