GW1 0.00% 4.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

I don't know much about electricity (i flick the switch and it...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I don't know much about electricity (i flick the switch and it turns on....that's about it). But if we take the article at face value, then where could the electricity come from? We have been talking about the EV battery advancement, which one day should completely replace fossil fuel driven cars, but exactly as you pointed out, where will that electricity come from?
    Only since you and Zabba raised the point have i started to consider it. Diversifying into a company that is on the cutting edge of clean energy production is a no brainier to me at this point.
    I think you are correct at the moment Stevo. We currently don't have the means to produce enough electricity to run 65% of the nations cars on electricity. And we may not in the next 6 to 10 years (i don't know enough about the industry to say either way) be able to. But eventually we will. There will be a point that someone creates a green energy solution capable of generating enough energy to run 100% of cars (and other battery operating machines).
    So my question, are you all over the energy sector enough that you know it isn't even a remote chance we could be generating enough electricity to run that sort of percentage in the next 6 to 10 years? And if you are where should we (more importantly i...) be looking for possible diversification into that inevitable energy boom sector which will be riding off the back of the EV evolution?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.250M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $8.22K 205.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 170791 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.