OK beck, if that's the best you could find on the net about...

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    OK beck, if that's the best you could find on the net about CLW's negatives compared to other floats I mentioned how they got massive negative press and commentary yet they prevailed and did bloody well at Open. I can show you few hundred articles on the net that says
    1.. demand is there
    2. There is switching to REIT to get into this sector
    3. Instos / Funds bought heavily into the parent CWC to funds to get access to this Sipo etc etc.

Find me one AFR or The Australian or a reputable agency that says
    There is no demand for CLW or Funds/instos are sorting this after or It's a crap investment or even though no balance sheet gearing and only 3.4% premium to NTA or you went on and on about how bad their properties are in WA and SA anything about that or Their 54 Pubs are hopeless etc. Not an armchair critic giving a running commentary on yields rising and REIT's smashing etc. We all know Yields have risen a bit lately and the valuations of for e.g.: VVR came from $2.50 to $2.33 or so. Did you realise that is still 16.5% above VVR's NTA. I have drawn the line in sand and said what I thought few days ago. i.e. it will stag what ever that may be. I am and will stick to it until it floats. I need you to show me credible information saying about demand, their properties bla bla bla in the article in AFR or Australian which most of HC users follow. Good old straight forward analysis showing
    1. CLW will trade below issue price
    2. CLW is crap it's properties are Crap
    3. No retail or Instos demand
    4. It doesn't matter with no gearing or lowest premium to NTA this is a dud and will tank.

That's my request and challenge to you. No point wasting time on something that you have not participating. Allocations were done. The boat has sailed. so i don't understand why you worry smooch about CLW when you already thinks it's a dud. that puzzles me!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.