Charter Hall Long WALE REIT IPO Latest info and Price Discussion, page-159

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Remember our conversations on Apollo Thread.

You said

" the numbers look a bit weird. 48 m ebitda only converting to 12mil profit. and profit was only 5mil previous. large step increases in profit after ipo, but flattish before ipo.... "

" any further opinions? Katavi , nani?
    stock will be given on a limited allocation basis i hear. "

I said

" Fundamentals doesn't count when Morgans Do the IPO I learned. I expect this to do what PWH did. NOJA would be even better when it floats in First Quarter.
    Please do your own research. These are my personal opinions only. "

What I am trying to say is, When Morgans does an IPO, even that one it doesn't make any money like " Range Industries " from memory even that opened at 35% Stag or so from memory. And if it is a decent one like PWH or MRO where metrics are better than Range they should do even better when Morgans are involved. MRO is truly sort after many instos, they can't get enough. Why! They know the potential of MRO's products and the markets they would reach very quickly. The management did a terrific job to date. No wonder they are lining up again for the IPO, this is sincerely true as i know from an existing big name Insto Investor who has taken Dec and July Pre IPO raisings has told me in person that he would apply 4 to 5 times his fund's existing holding in the IPO, like many other instos. That's what got my interest in the first place. Just sharing here that's all. When Morgans Organise an IPO and its half decent they tend to fly like we have seen numerous times. I agree with your comments on Apollo today, it should do atleast or better than PWH. cheers Beck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.