Charter Hall Long WALE REIT IPO Latest info and Price Discussion, page-195

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    No Q it would have tanked. It's crazy to see the bid for 165000 shares at $4.20 buy, that into must be napping. I was informed the fate was dealt when the 3 major funds in excess of $250 mil bids all pulled out when the books opened ( They were there way before as was correctly pointed out by The Australian and AFR ) as well as like my mate Caerus said and I found out that the book was covered only 1.2 times which is barely and I was informed by UBS Top Insto that some of the very high net worth holders in the original fund told the management early this week, they won't be rolling in for the IPO as they had cold feet correctly thinking it could tank. Yes I see this as a win for me as my mate melua said I did dodge a bullet. I commend the management for pulling it out knowing there will be potential bloodbath in the secondary market and that would destroy their Name Premium in the Other funds they run. All in all I feel like it's a good decision for them to pull. Now let's move on to the next ones, NeuroTech, BOD and Apollo very soon. I was given $5000 in Apollo, the lowest allocation ever I received. I only was informed late last night.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.