GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

TheFridge, I thought you'd never ask. Technical analysis has...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    TheFridge,

I thought you'd never ask. Technical analysis has always been my strong suit - I've always had the knack of picking them when they're ripe. Much like how I'm soon going to propose to Ping-Pong. I feel the timing is just right. I've honestly never met a girl who seems as genuinely interested in me as she does. She's worth every $10,000 that I direct deposit into her bank account weekly.

The October chart for Groote Resources has confirmed the 'double-bottom'. I quite often get very excited when two bottoms are presented in my direction - particularly the two tight, shapely curves that the Groote Resources chart has formed in the past three weeks. It's a very strong entry signal. If buyers were to get excited at the current chart, my best advice would be to plunge into this stock, very deep, and with as much force as your wallet will let you. You won't regret it - it will be a turning point in your life. The warm sensation of waking up each day, only to see the same stock looking better and better with age is a very rare occurrence. Embrace it, fall in love with it, and marry it.

Gentlemen, the double-bottom is a rare moment in any man's life, and many will never get to experience it again - unless of course this stock goes to $20 where many a blissful time will await us. Ping-Pong, sign the divorce papers right here, because I'm off to Vegas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.