WKT 0.00% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

Dead cross, golden cross - these are all just lines drawn on a...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Dead cross, golden cross - these are all just lines drawn on a chart. They don't cause changes in share prices.
    Volumes are so low in WKT - one person offering up 50k for a quick sale can move the needle a lot and it has nothing to do with any curves.

Thinks that will effect the price
    - announcing mining approval. People jumped on becuase they had increased belief that fund would come soon. Then the momentum fell away and short term traders took profits.
    - an actual announcement of needing to sell equity. This would be a sign that the funding approval is going to take longer than WKT has money to keep the lights on. Could it happen? Yes. Could this next share price mover also have an effect? Yup
    - WKT announces a funding deal. People who were pointing at lines on charts will go quiet, or they will find something else to be negative about like plant capacities or corona preventing further progress. But the price will still go up.
    - Any actual announcement from WKT could affect share price. Speculation of gold pots at the end of the rainbow or trolls predicting bankrupty will have far less affect than actual facts released by the company.

I've increased my holding as I believe having the license approved will be one less hurdle holding back the funding announcement. I'm holding back more funds waiting for the next WKT announcement. If they announce a good revenue raising deal - I'll try to get in on that discount. If they announce funding I'm jumping in with both feet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $19.14K 197.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 96692 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 5704 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.