Hi Lautrec,Thanks for taking the time to read my post and...

1. brb
    7 Posts.
    Hi Lautrec,
    Thanks for taking the time to read my post and provide a response. I know it must sometime be frustrating reading newbie’s post and giving feedback, but make it know it is really appreciated. As you have clearly stated I will not take this as investment advice and purely answering my query,
    Honestly I would be looking at something that I could play with so I can understand what is happening and where my funds are going. I’m normally not a person that would jump into something blind. With the software I hoping to use it as emotionless trading tool, therefore once I reached a realistic profit margin take profits or on the other hand place a stoploss to avoid capital deterioration.
    With the software analysing the data this would fit may trading intention (hoping to remove a little emotion to lock in either profit or an unfortunate loss), but wouldn’t be whole and solely reliant as there may be times of certain variables that may arise to meet my specific needs.
    In regards to the software price do you get what you pay for? It sometime seems hard to read what’s beneath the surface to what you are really getting or maybe I naive and still learning what to look for...
    I have had friends, colleges and clients offer advise but what blew me away was so many of them jumped into the deep end not know what they were getting into, i.e. http://www.lifestyletrader.com.au/ I can’t judge them tho i have never used it and at this stage not planning to.
    At this stage I would be look to paper trade for a min of 6mths to build my knowledge of whatever I purchase, it just finding out what to purchase... I want to be able to read all kinds of charts i.e. line, bar, candle etc
    No, you haven’t confused me fully it made a lot of sense in a strange, Basically don’t jump straight into the deep end if you can’t swim....

In regards to my account skills, this is another area that I’m working on. I’m currently finishing of my DFS plus reading the ATO website and whatever else I can find to relate to the tax side of things. Didn’t realise it was possible to link such software with a trading account...I currently use commsec as my broker, off memory think they use Paritech charts...don’t quote me on that one.

Thanks,

Brad

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.