CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

In my post of 10 March I said I thought if CCL closed below $12...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    In my post of 10 March I said I thought if CCL closed below $12 that week it would be likely to fall further (and with just about every other stock on the ASX it did just that). I sold when it full below the upper boundary of the rectangle on the chart but bought in again this morning. When prices first rise from a significant retracement they often pull back to test that previous low and the theory is that if they push up from that retest (without going lower than the earlier low) it's a good time to buy. In the current market I'm not sure any time is a good time but I've taken a small plunge. If price rises above $9.90 with a bit of volume and commitment I'd have a target of $11.70. Not a mover and shaker like many of the get rich (or broke) quick stocks that HC seem to follow, but CCL has in the past been a good solid trading stock (bearing in mind that it has had a long term sideways action since 2014 - supposedly while it has been restructuring its operations). It broke out of this range in late 2019 and was looking good until it caught the 'bug'.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2112/2112656-575077f6b702131ff85907b47ad2df69.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.