CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Agree, ci1 has great fundamentals and the tech behind this would...

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Agree, ci1 has great fundamentals and the tech behind this would see small business' be able to secure loans for payments required.
    For example im in the construction industry, payment comes in multiple forms and timelines and can be a struggle to pay all subbies etc throughout the process.
    With ci1 a company could secure a small loan a week or two before client payments went through to keep subbies or contractors on side - everyone has bills to pay and not being paid is stressful.

Apply that to small business' worldwide and your talking billions of $$ that could be passed through the Yozo platform

I would not buy into something i could not apply to my own life - hence why i am here now.

Most definately bought in on a pump but am happy to sit on this as it just got yozo online so earnings should see triple figure increases next quater.
    I
    mo the latest figures with low double digits have set us up for a major correction next quater - its easier to increase profits and gains when the previous profit and gain was in the lower quartile.

Whats the chance of a small loan for a top up in ci1 from Yozo haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.