CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Charting - CI1, page-270

1. 12,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    I am not pumping this stock just sharing my thoughts. But having run various businesses for years from a garden centre, to a C21 real estate agency and now a farm with my husband. I suppose Joannie is normally a little cautious in as much as I have never needed finance to run any of these. BUT I have taken gambles, which all paid off as I believe in working really hard and looking for opportunities. I am too knackered now Once we sell our farm next year hopefully, I will concentrate on selling my vast collection of "stuff" on ebay and continue to learn more and more about shares.
    What I love about this company is the fact that small businesses can access finance within 48 hours. I can think of many businesses eg. an antiques dealer who is a bit short of cash and could miss amazing opportunities such as an auction, where they could make mark ups of 500% plus, it is true. CI1 gives them what they need and from what I can understand they are going to make very juicy profits from this! What is not to like?
    Imagine going to the CBA huh, red tape, time etc. It is worth paying the extra to getta de money now.
    I am very suss about the buyer and sellers side, a profitable co with such a low share price is a shorters dream, hopefully they will soon bog off.
    I am no expert, I may have got this all wrong? f so I welcome nice criticism, that is how we learn.
    I apologise for rambling but it is Sunday after all.
    Please do not take any of this as advice. GLTAH's Joannie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.