CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I know, sacrificing rural bliss, our piece of paradise for the...

1. 12,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    I know, sacrificing rural bliss, our piece of paradise for the last 21 years. Trouble is I am 68, cannot drive due to PTSD and agoraphobia. My husband is 75 we have no one to help us or take over the farm.
    So we really do not have a lot of choice tbh.
    We have a house in the burbs, but after the recent storms, we have no water to the farmhouse, apart from a little rainwater. 1-2000 tons of sand have poured down the hill and filled our beautiful fresh water soaks. Our amazing flock of dorper sheep are going tomorrow. The fences are wrecked. Our sheep have been on our neighbours farm for the last fortnight and he is not happy.
    So time to call it a day and move to where we can get close to hospitals, doctors etc, dead dead boring.
    So the next year will be spent trying to reseed the land, making the place beautiful again. It is not what we want, but it was going to happen eventually. This is insane telling you guys all of this stuff, I apologise. My husband has been a farmer all of his life but now he is exhausted.
    Luckily for him he has found golf since he had a heart attack 11 years ago, so he will be okay.
    I hate the suburbs but I have interests in antiques and now the share market. So I guess we will adjust.
    Our place is so beautiful, the river runs through it, we can sit on the verandah and see no other house, just the beautiful stars. I hope a younger family will enjoy this beautiful place.
    Sorry, I am being too sentimental. Country life is the life for me, but time to move on to the next chapter of our lives.
    Everything comes to an end. Bloody hell this is about CI1, I have faith in this company and love the concept. I get a buzz out of researching and I feel that this company will be a success.
    Thank you all for tolerating my ramblings. DYOR and I pray this will be a winner. From a silly old English woman Joannie..
    Take your chances when you can, enjoy your lives as time goes by far too quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.