CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Hi all,Here is my technical analysis below. Momentum is still...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Hi all,

Here is my technical analysis below. Momentum is still important right now seeing the kimo cloud is still thin and can go either way.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3012/3012190-d9593650d96fc6e0eb3ee19450162390.jpg

But fundamentally, since the trend of 2 - 3 cents before the acquisitions and the HY report showing a 22% increase in profits or so (hence making the spike) should move the fair fundamental value to anywhere between 3.5 cents to 6 cents (depending on sentiment) in the short term (one month or thereabouts) IMO (not financial advice).

The downramping crew on HC are here on time to convince any of you who had bought on the spike to sell and they hope to drive the price lower to scoop up your cheap shares. I have seen them on many of my other stocks/holds before and be careful because their sentiment is not always 'sell/not held'. I suggest we all use our best judgement when buying / selling.

No doubt, our director's wife selling on market is not a good look, but insiders still control the top 20 and they won't want to see the SP too far below fair value particularly when they are looking at expanding into the BNPL sector.

As other posters have done here, I topped up yesterday as well.

DYOR, GLAH,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.