CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Charting - CI1, page-343

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    No doom and gloom here, you make your own luck, saving and waiting for CI1 to bottom out, great buying at this price given the fundamentals, could drop a bit lower, the smart ones will accumulate now, when market or share price drop, I smile if got spare cash and get excited means generally I am topping up and strengthening my position at same time averaging down, Sharemarket I reckon alot like Monopoly, more you accumulate and diversify bigger the chance of winning, as an example my portfolio dropped from 110k to 91K early last week when market fell apart, 115k today, I hold now 48 stocks, account value at start of pandemic 17k, no day trading, just accumulating the dips, for those with patience and strong stomach who can stick to longterm game, will win out in the end, big brother and governments aint going to let market crash completely, for sure will take a few hits a long the way, just don't let HC play mind games were you cave and sell cheap. Not advice just sharing a tatic I am playing which, "The Reverse Pyramid" seems to be working, as they say dont put all your eggs into the one basket, good luck to anyone reading this and is invested in the markets, we all better off if we all winning, now go find those week hands and get yourself a bargain!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.