IMU 5.88% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Yeah, when we’re in the dark about things we often deny them...

1. 13,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7345
    Yeah, when we’re in the dark about things we often deny them until we practice them, experience them, test them and finally use them as a tool to generate income is when we understand why 8/10 gaps get filled.
    Gaps are used for entry targets, retracement zones and most importantly used as a tool to take emotion out of “wishful roll the dice” style buying which I’m sure most here can relate to including me.

”Charts guaranteed a jump to 4c” you say. What the hell Steini, show me that chart! And you just said charts only work in the past so where did that statement come from?

I can tell that your frustrated so I’m not going to defend charting to you as I respect your contributions here but I can’t make a living here on FA and yet TA provides a lovely lifestyle and a lot of fun. Take it or leave it.
    Be frustrated with the FA’s when the company slammed a brutally performed CR on you, how’d that work out? No need to be hard on TA or it’s practitioners or stick them on ignore and then the only kitchen utensils you’ll here about is when cooking your omelette.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.003(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $775.6K 14.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3406278 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 2541120 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.