IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Charting Only., page-1376

1. 12,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    nikb_00: "Will it keep going down?"

nikb_00/others: JIMHO: The markets (worldwide) are in a down-selling mood/mode - all (again JIMHO) based upon these COVID-19 outbreaks now also reaching Europe and perhaps eventually the whole world and thereafter the negative impact on the real economies in many countries.

However, I cannot see WHY for instance a company like IMUGENE should be impacted so much? Other than by irrational behaviour, perhaps?

As 'slick' knows, I am NOT a chartist at all!! Instead, I would rather like to share a quote from a CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST (Dr. Cindy Chan):
    QUOTE:
    From a neuroscience perspective, when we face a threat - and Covid-19 is a threat - the amygdala, the part of our brain that processes fear and emotions, is over activated. This heightened activation temporarily shuts off rational thinking.
    We cannot reason rationally, we are more easily affected by groupthink, our behaviour becomes more irrational.
    END OF QUOTE

In conclusion my - correct or wrong - thinking: This sell down of IMU shares is largely based upon 'irrational behaviour' most likely. For sure, I am not going to sell any IMU shares!

All the best to all holders and buyers of IMUGENE.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $422.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $482.3K 8.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1590442 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 974828 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.